Why Do I Need A Radon Test?
Inspector In Action
Welcome to Pillar To Post. As part of your community, we are pleased to provide our local customers real estate professionals, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism.
We call what we do The Moment of Truth. It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. Our work is to communicate effectively, knowledgeably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. We understand that our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and what we find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
Real estate professionals
For real estate professionals, our work is a commitment to the understanding that their reputation is our responsibility and that a relationship with us reinforces the confidence their clients have in them.
For the home buyer, our work is an objective explanation of the condition of the potential new home to which an emotional tie is already being formed.
For the home seller our work is to honor the home they have lived in, and to report on its condition observed at the time of the inspection.
A Wide Range Of Added Services
We offer our customers a wide range of added services to choose from, as well as a professional and thorough home inspection.
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- FHA/VA Water Quality Testing
- Wood Destroying Organisms Inspection
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Drug Residue Testing
- Time of Sale program - Washtenaw County
- FAA Licensed to fly a Drone for those hard to inspect roofs. (No extra charge.)
The Home Buyer is encouraged to walk along with the Inspector and ask any questions. At the end of the inspection, a detailed and comprehensive report is printed on site with color photographs. The report is then reviewed with the client and the agent. There is no waiting for the report.
An Active Community Member And Business Owner
Andy Blum is:
- The Franchise Owner located in Ypsilanti.
- A Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- ASHI Certified Inspector #265501.
- Active member of the ASHI Great Lakes Chapter (GLC).
- 2021 Member of NADRA (The North American Deck and Railing Association).
- An affiliate member of the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors (AAABoR).
- An affiliate member of the Jackson Area Association of Realtors (JAAR).
- An affiliate member of the Southeastern Border Association of Realtors (SEBAR).
- Registered with CE Marketplace to teach continuing education classes.
- Graduate of Oakland University – Bachelor of Science in Marketing.
- 2019 enrolled at Washtenaw Community College (WCC) in the HVAC certification program.
For all of our customers, Pillar To Post considers the home a place of the heart, as it houses the people that are loved and the memories of lifetimes. This is why we call Pillar To Post The Home of Home Inspection.