Welcome to Pillar To Post. As part of your community, we are pleased to provide our local customers real estate professionals, home buyers and home sellers with a home inspection service that brings to the buying or selling of a home unmatched quality, precision, integrity, and professionalism.
We call what we do The Moment of Truth. It is the moment when the emotion of buying and selling a home meets the reality of the issues of that home. Our work is to communicate effectively, knowledgeably, efficiently, and openly about the condition of a home. We understand that our customers trust us to inform and educate them about what we see and what we find, and this is a trust we hold in the highest regard.
Real estate professionals
For real estate professionals, our work is a commitment to the understanding that their reputation is our responsibility and that a relationship with us reinforces the confidence their clients have in them.
For the home buyer, our work is an objective explanation of the condition of the potential new home to which an emotional tie is already being formed.
For the home seller our work is to honor the home they have lived in, and to report on its condition observed at the time of the inspection.
A Wide Range Of Added Services
We offer our customers a wide range of added services to choose from, as well as a professional and thorough home inspection.
- Radon Testing
- Mold Testing
- FHA/VA Water Quality Testing
- Wood Destroying Organisms Inspection
- Indoor Air Quality Testing
- Drug Residue Testing
- FAA Licensed to fly a Drone for those hard to inspect roofs. (No extra charge.)
- Well and Septic Certification from Washtenaw County. (Time of Sale).
The home inspection we perform will usually take around two to four hours, and the report and color photos are printed right on site for the client. Questions are encouraged, and client participation in the home inspection process is welcomed. A binder is also provided, for convenient document storage. The report provided is extremely detailed and comprehensive.
An Active Community Member And Business Owner
Andy Blum is:
- The Franchise Owner located in Ypsilanti.
- A Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector.
- An affiliate member of the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors (AAABoR).
- An affiliate member of the Monroe County Association of Realtors.
- Active member of the ASHI Great Lakes Chapter (GLC).
- Registered with CE Marketplace to teach continuing education classes.
- Graduate of Oakland University – Bachelor of Science.
For all of our customers, Pillar To Post considers the home a place of the heart, as it houses the people that are loved and the memories of lifetimes. This is why we call Pillar To Post The Home of Home Inspection.